Line Road Development
New Ground Capital Limited
2020 - Present
Reset Urban Design was engaged by New Ground Capital Ltd to provide landscape architectural services for this medium density housing development project on Line Road, Glen Innes.
The project comprises a Built-to-Rent development with purpose-built houses of a mixed-medium density consisting of 48 apartments in three 3-storey walk-up apartments and 2 two-storey duplexes on a 4,855m2 site.
The Resource Consent design process included working closely and meeting with the design and planning team, conducting a thorough site analysis, developing initial concept plans, discussions with input by mana whenua on the various landscape elements, initial costings for the landscape works and refinements to complete the developed design and landscape concept plans including sections and material palette.
Key considerations for design:
- Line Rd and Epping St frontage treatment
- Front garden treatment
- Rear embankment treatment
- Common space treatment
- Concepts for paving/planting and lighting
- Communal veggie garden in raised planters
- Pergola and BBQ area design
- Using sustainable and low impact design solutions
- Development signage design
Services Landscape Architecture
Team Construkt Architects, CKL, Campbell Brown